3rd Trimester

33 weeks

I hit 33 weeks yesterday and ever since the beginning of this week I've just felt awful! I'm so tired, sore, run down, and am only sleeping a few hours every night. I hope this isn't what I am going to feel like for the next 7+ weeks!  How about everyone else?  Was there a point where you just started feeling bad all the time?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 33 weeks

• I'm only 30 weeks but the last week has been horrible. I have been so exhausted I've had a hard time getting off of the couch. I finally got my iron level results back and it's low. Now that I started supplementing I'm feeling so much better! I'm still normal pregnancy tired but not crazy tired. I hope that you start to feel better! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hit 32 weeks yesterday and i have been feeling the same way. I dont sleep well and i swear my baby girl is hanging upside down from my ribs! I have had some pressure there.Sad.

image [IMG] 

• Loading the player...
  • I also hit 33 weeks yesterday, and I am feeling the exact same way. Unfortuanatly, I was run down with the flu last week, so I've been feeling this way for a couple weeks now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 30 weeks and the last 2 weeks I have felt completely run down. I feel like I could never get anything done just sit on the couch watch TV and rub my belly. Today I finally found some energy and did everything around the house! Now I kinda think I overdid it :(
  • I think it was around 33-35 weeks where I felt that way, so you're definitely not alone. Within the last week, I've had bursts of energy and have generally felt/slept better. There's hope for you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLuckey4:
    I'm 30 weeks and the last 2 weeks I have felt completely run down. I feel like I could never get anything done just sit on the couch watch TV and rub my belly. Today I finally found some energy and did everything around the house! Now I kinda think I overdid it :(

This is all I want to do too, my belly is so tight and back hurts so bad if I'm on my feet. I hope you don't pay for it tonight or tomorrow! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started feeling REALLY slow and crappy on Monday, smack dab in the middle of 34 and 35 weeks.  My belly will have its tight moments.

It doesn't help that I missed the last step of my stairs at home today and strained my leg.  It is so flipping sore.  Now I have a waddle with a limp.  I guess my "clumsy" thing is kicking in.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'll be at 32 on Saturday and I'm starting to feel the same... just SLEEPY all the time.  My husband has started turning the light on and leaving it on when he goes to work at 9:30am or I sleep until 11:30.  I have no motivation to work out and every movement I make is starting to ache.  ugh.  I feel your pain!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've been feeling pretty miserable for the last 2.5 weeks...ever since baby dropped and I started feeling symptoms of SPD. I was thoroughly enjoying pregnancy before then but now I'm just sore and tired. I haven't been sleeping well the last few weeks and am tired all of the time. I'm off work now so I've been napping in the morning after I take my SKs to school. That's getting me into a bad schedule and I'm going to bed later than usual. Bah. Although I'm on sick leave, I'm still doing work at home (planning and marking for my subs), so I'm not getting the rest that I need/want. I cannot wait until my work responsibilities are fully done (within the next week) so that I can concentrate on getting some rest.

Like a PP mentioned, all I want to do is lay on the couch, watch tv/nap, and rub my belly. That's when I feel the most relaxed and comfortable. lol

Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • imageelizabethnseanny:

imageLuckey4:
    I'm 30 weeks and the last 2 weeks I have felt completely run down. I feel like I could never get anything done just sit on the couch watch TV and rub my belly. Today I finally found some energy and did everything around the house! Now I kinda think I overdid it :(

This is all I want to do too, my belly is so tight and back hurts so bad if I'm on my feet. I hope you don't pay for it tonight or tomorrow! 

too late. As soon as I sat down my lower back started hurting and a little achy in places. Doesnt help that as soon as DH got home we had to go grocery shopping! I told DH that I'm taking tomorrow off! Lol  

• By the end of the day I am done. I can barely drag myself around the house in the evenings. Baby is super low and heavy and I just feel so worn out and sore by the time I get off work. I'm wearing a support belt too and I hate to think what I would feel like without it!

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"