February 2012 Moms

Family Emergency Binder

I am doing ours and going to put it in our big safe but wanted to know what to include.  I have 8 dividers so I have this so far:

Birth Certs

Life Insurance Info

Social Security cars

Shot records

Credit Card copies

Home Owners Misc.

Misc.

Does that make sense?  I don't want to do this a million times but this seems like the best so far that I came up with.  Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Family Emergency Binder

• You are so organized!  I have a file in our filing cabinet that says "important docs" and all that stuff is in there.  Don't forget passports!
  • I'm really trying.  We got so much accomplished last year so I'm on a roll haha.  I'm proud of myself but I saw the idea on Pinterest so I can't take credit for the idea but I can for my execution of it!  Saw it, pinned it, and did it!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I need to make copies of my bank card.  This is a great reminder.

Wills?  (not only yours but any for which you are executor?)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only have a folder in the filing cabinet. We also own one of our cars so I have the title in there. Extra copies of our medical insurance cards and some cash.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • H has cash in there but I need to see how much, also I need to do copies of our credit cards and driver's license, etc. also our health ins. cards - good idea.  And our wills are in there as well as something I typed up about my funeral wishes, etc. that is for H so he doesn't have to plan much.  Thanks keep them coming!
  • Thanks for the reminder to do this! We have a small fire safe, but it was a gift and I'm not sure how good of quality it is so I've been wanting to open a safe deposit box and my credit union.
  • H inherited a bunch of rifles fromb his grandpa and we got a huge safe so they could all fit. It is water and fire proof so it is a nice one. I didnt want todo a safe deposit hox because I like to have easy access to our stuff and this safe is literally bolted to our floor so unless someone takes the concrete slab they arent getting it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"