December 2012 Moms

Yoga Pants?

Hi Ladies -

What yoga pants are you wearing? I have about 13lbs to lose, but wanted to get a few pairs of yoga pants for now.   Also, what size did you select ? I'm normally a size 8 - 10, so I'm thinking I should get a 12 - 14 for now.  Recommend your favorite brands!  Thanks!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickersimage

Re: Yoga Pants?

• Victoria's Secret yoga pants are the only ones I'll wear. Super comfy.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My favorites are Hard Tail brand. I also love VS yoga pants as well. As for size, I wore my normal size Small yoga pants throughout my pregnancy and they fit fine. So I would go with your normal size so you can still wear then after you lose weight.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too! Pre pregnancy I was a size 6 and got medium, now I'm an 810 I can still fit in the mediums fine but large is more comfy.

Eta: that was supposed to quote the Victoria's Secret post. But didn't for some reason.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I bought some maternity yoga pants from Old Navy back when I was pregnant but you can't tell that they are maternity. I wear them every day and they are super comfy. I think they come in sizes small through XL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was surprised by the Old Navy ones. They are high waisted and very comfortable!
  • Ditto on Old Navy! I wear my Medium Maternity ones. I was a size 8 when I got pregnant and I have 40 lbs to lose to get to PP weight - I'm still wearing the Medium in maternity and a size 16.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageEddie601:
    I was surprised by the Old Navy ones. They are high waisted and very comfortable!

I wear my Old Navy ones and then the VS ones I have as well.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Thanks, Ladies! I've ordered a few pairs from Old Navy.  Fingers Crossed! :) 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"