Babies: 3 - 6 Months

returning to work drama. help

i posted earlier in week how my coworker wants my replacement hired.. has been trying to psyche me out saying come back part time/its going to be hard for you etc.

well i go back soon and am going in this week to start transitioning.  my boss wants me to take some of my coworker's load as she is overwhelmed.  we work in a school  divided into lower and older as counselors.  i would have to take some of the older, which makes no sense because im never with them.  she has more students number wise, but the issues are just as bad if not worse at times.

i have a pit in my stomach bc its not fair but i dont know how to handle it  considering ive been out for a while.we are having a meeting about it.   i also typed up my day to day and emailed it earlier today  to show them that i have alot on my plate as well.. no response.  im sure they are waiting for this meeting?

any suggestions? im not even back from leave yet and im getting stuff dumped on me

Re: returning to work drama. help

• I'm not sure I fully understand the situation...but in my opinion starting back slow is ideal, or it was for me anyway. I got the chance to see how I handled being away from DS...and I really really hate being away from him. (so i haven't stepped back up to full time)

But alot of people judge before they know, and if you want to jump back in full swing then go for it! (more power to you!!)

I'm guessing they're worried that you may jump in with both feet and then want to step back again? Maybe they'll explain more in your meeting...

Good luck mama! 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"