South Florida Babies

OB in Boynton Beach/Boca Raton area

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and really not happy with my OB....is it too late to switch doctors? Does anyone have any recommendations for the Boynton beach/Boca Raton area?

Re: OB in Boynton Beach/Boca Raton area

• Dr. Lashway Obgyn... Great Doctor! His office is located in Boynton.. Google him you will find all the info you need
  • Women's Health Partners, they have an office in Boynton & Boca. We use Dr. Newman. He is unbelievable!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, women's health partners is great. I use Dr Arcelin.
    KCmarch1
  • Attention women - AVOID Dr Gilberto Shek at all costs .. This man is a bully and uses antics and lies to influence women at their most vulnerable point during delivery. If he is your Ob be prepared for him to suggest medical induction at 37 weeks - - as he believes this is full term, despite well documented studies by the March of Dimes that 40 weeks is best. He does not have the best interest of his patients or their newborns in mind. PLEASE exercise EXTREME caution if selecting him as your provider.
  • Dr. Konsker in Boca. He's amazing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• WBL82WBL82 member
    I would also highly recommend Women's Health Partners.  I go to the Boca office but they also have one in Boynton, and are affiliated with West Boca and Boca Regional hospitals.
    imageimage"">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"