North Carolina Babies
Options

North Raleigh Daycare

Hi Ladies...

I've been spending most of my time on my birth club board as well as the 2nd tri board, so excuse me for being late to the NC board party (I didn't even know it existed). 

I live in North Raleigh (off Durant) and it's time for us to start looking into daycare.  Any suggestions from those of you who have already done your research, and of course any of you who use daycare in this area would be awesome.

Thanks - and nice to "meet" you all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

Re: North Raleigh Daycare

• Options
    I don't live in Raleigh, but Hello :)
  • Options

We loved the Little Pros off of Leesville but we also toured the one on Dunn and wanted that one before Leesville was built.  The director was so great.  Another person on the board a while back highly recommended them as well.  

My sweet boy :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAngelPack:

We loved the Little Pros off of Leesville but we also toured the one on Dunn and wanted that one before Leesville was built.  The director was so great.  Another person on the board a while back highly recommended them as well.  

Thank you!

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options

Durant Road Preschool is actually an awesome facility. Very early childhood centered (when your LO gets there!) and does not have a corporate overhaul feeling to it. You are more than just a dollar sign, people know you by name etc.

Welcome and good luck!

• Options
    We live off of Durant as well.  Our little one goes to Children's Academy near Food Lion.  We love it.  The staff is really friendly and helpful with new parent questions.
  • Options
    We live right outside Bedford (so close to Durant).  We use The Growing Years in Bedford.  It's a 5 star center.  We've been there since August and really like it.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options
    Just wondering-was this the one at Durant and Falls River? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"