March 2013 Moms
Options

Dizziness

Is anyone else experiencing dizzy episodes multiple times a day? My iron was low when they tested it at 26 weeks but I have been taking a daily iron supplement on top of my prenatals. I'm 35 weeks now and just started getting very frequent strong dizzy episodes. I go to the md tomorrow morning but just wondering if anyone has this and what helps. Thanks!
KCmarch1

Re: Dizziness

• Options
    Yikes.  I don't think this is normal.  I'm glad that you are going to your doctor tomorrow.  I hope that you feel better.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yup I have had extreme dizziness with all three pregnancies. It is actually fairly common! There isn't much to do about it. If you feel faint, just make sure you get close to the ground so you won't be injured if you pass out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep, and I think as long as your BP is normal, it's a common thing some moms experience.

I never did with DS but have just started about the past two weeks with this LO (BP has been great!)  I haven't gotten my iron checked yet but I am on Friday.  Supposedly it can have a lot to do with the baby's position.. I think!

Of course, I would always bring it up with your OB but I think it's recommended that you are careful and slow when you are getting up or changing positions quickly.  And like PP said, if you feel like you are going to faint, go ahead and lay down now!

• Options
    I have been having this, too.  I saw my OB yesterday, and she said to drink more water.  I guess that's the answer to everything...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So same here, I saw my OB today and she said to drink more water. So now I have a water bottle by my side at all times! 
    KCmarch1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"