Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

How to get rid of Hemorrhoids?

I have one that has been killing me the last few days. I am 3weeks pp. any advice how to get rid of it?

Re: How to get rid of Hemorrhoids?

• Options
    Hemorrhoid cream, drunk plenty of water and increase fiber intake. That'll help with the swelling but surgery is the only way to get rid of then forever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine are greatly reduced by hemroid cream, tucks pads, stool softener and lots of water drinking. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love getting in the shower and using the shower head to spray water on mine. It helps with pain and itching. Otherwise a lot of miralax, water, ibuprofen
  • Options
    I absolutely love Earth Mama Angel Baby brand Mama Bottom Balm.  It is so soothing its amazing!  I hope my pp hemorrhoids will fully go away.  The tucks and hydrocortisone from the hospital did nothing!  Mine are smaller and no longer hurt since I've used the Earth Mama product the last wo weeks, but not gone. Grr...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm just a lurker, but I highly recommend visiting a proctologist. Many times they are able to remove the hemorrhoids by tying a rubber band on them. Because of the loss of blood flow, they fall off after a few days. It's also unlikely that you would feel a thing.

Sorry if that's TMI, but I just wanted to suggest this. I had it done, and it wasn't bad at all! I felt zero pain.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"