Minnesota Babies

Photographers

I know this has been posted before but I can't seem to find the post.

Any newborn photographer recommendations? Also, what is a good price for newborn photography?

Re: Photographers

• We use Sally Gruman from Gruman Photography and love her!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hello,

We've used Anna Ligocki Photography for a couple of different family photo shoots.  She's independent and one of the most reasonably prices photographers I could find, and she was so great with our son both when he was a newborn and now that he's a bit more interactive.  

https://www.annaligocki.com/

Check out April 2012 Ryker and Oct 2012.  That was at 2 months but I'm sure she would do great with a newborn. I know a lot of her clients use her over and over again because she's so good (and cheaper than any other newborn photographers I talked to)

• Loading the player...
  • We also used Gruman and paid $500 for newborn photography session & 20 digital images.  We loved our photos and used her for 6 month photos as well (which are cheaper).

If you have a higher budget, JM Photography is absolutely incredible. I'd say she is the best, but is definitely more expensive. I think $700 for 5 images is the basic?

I know it sounds like a lot of money, but even JC Penny is $150 for digital images and you get much more for your money (in my opinion) going to an individual.  That said, I love JCP for those "less important" pics...we went there for 3 months and will go there for 9 month photos, too. $20 for a couple of prints (not digital images at all)...pretty great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"