Cloth Diapering

Are these worth selling?

I have 6 Flip covers that I just can't get to stop leaking. My inkling is that the elastic needs replaced. But at this point (especially having a newborn), I just don't have it in me to fix them or deal with them. I'm just going to buy a few different covers. 

Anyway, my question is, would anyone even be interested in buying these for cheap? Like, $3 a piece because obviously the buyer would have to invest in getting them fixed. All six are the color zinnia and are snap closure.

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
**  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

Re: Are these worth selling?

• Are you putting them on your two week old?

The baby is probably just not big enough.

If it's leaking on your toddler and you wanted to sell them that cheaply, I would just let them know the elastic is INOR and I'm sure someone would buy them.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I think so. It's worth trying. 

Elastic is cheap and some people do their own repair work. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

Are you putting them on your two week old?

The baby is probably just not big enough.

If it's leaking on your toddler and you wanted to sell them that cheaply, I would just let them know the elastic is INOR and I'm sure someone would buy them.

No, I've used them on my toddler for over a year now. INOR- in need of replacement, I'm guessing? 

BabyFruit Ticker       

• It's taking everything in me to tell you "No. I don't need these diapers." I love flips. And I'm handy. But I'm positive DH would be like, seriously??? MORE diapers???
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageBemyselfandi:
    It's taking everything in me to tell you "No. I don't need these diapers." I love flips. And I'm handy. But I'm positive DH would be like, seriously??? MORE diapers???

For 3 bucks a piece I'd say.... Oh wait, I forgot you just want me to sit my enabling bum in the corner. Wink

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imagemargaretkaye1:
    imageBemyselfandi:
    It's taking everything in me to tell you "No. I don't need these diapers." I love flips. And I'm handy. But I'm positive DH would be like, seriously??? MORE diapers???
    Bu it's also a PROJECT

Yeah. I have like three projects sitting on top of the wine cabinet...I should tackle both. Wine, and projects. No more diaper projects til I get these done ;) 

• You could consider donating them.

giving cloth giving hope (US)

Cloth for a Cause (can)

not sure the links, but you can google it.  They take used diapers and repair them to loan to families in need.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

imageBemyselfandi:

For 3 bucks a piece I'd say.... Oh wait, I forgot you just want me to sit my enabling bum in the corner. Wink

Well...I prepared myself for your enabling enabler enabling behavior. I told myself no. No. 

No. 

• imagemargaretkaye1:
    Andplusalso, it would be a quick project. I like quick projects bc I feel like I've accomplished more than I have.

I like the idea of her donating them better than me adding another project to my wine cabinet. You and your "andplusalso"... get in the corner with ITK...

• Man, if we weren't team green, I'd take a few off your hands! Bummer.

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageBemyselfandi:
    imageInto+the+Kitty:

imageBemyselfandi:

Well...I prepared myself for your enabling enabler enabling behavior. I told myself no. No. 

No. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • I think I was typing at the same time as you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • what a tease! haha, I come back and see 16 replies and thought so many people were interested, lol.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker       

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"