October 2011 Moms
Options

Can I do a Teste Wednesday?

I know, it doesn't roll off the tongue as well, but DH was getting on my last nerve this morning.

Typically LBB sleeps till around 6:45.  I usually get up at 6am and go for a run.

This morning I had to be in court at 8:30, the time I usually leave for work, so I set my alarm for 5:25 so I could get my run in before my shower.

LBB woke up at 5:30 as I was putting on my running gear.  Because that's how life works, right?  So I pretty much figure my run is off, but it's not that big a deal.  I go in and nurse him and see if I can get him to go back to sleep for a bit so DH can sleep a bit more and I can get ready. He's back in his crib by 6 and I hop in the shower.

I get out of the shower and DH is in with LBB who has woken up.  And DH is pissed at me.  Pissed because I shouldn't have planned to get up at 5:30 to go running.  This is apparently all my fault.  And if I had just gotten up at 6, then LBB wouldn't have gotten up early Tongue Tied

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Can I do a Teste Wednesday?

• Options
    Maybe it should be Ovarian Wednesday instead, cuz you were obviously being a thoughtless jerk. How dare you?!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Totally your fault.  Stick out tongue
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't you know that anytime your kids get off schedule it's your fault?
  • Options
    Well, don't you know that children feel when there is a change of plan and adjust their sleep pattern accordingly just to fruck with you? Of course it is your fault and your fault alone! You are his mother, aren't you?

Yeah, I have heard that before too. With naps. As in it is my fault that Big A wakes up early from his nap when DH wants to lay down as well. Couldn't possibly be him trampling by his room.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"