Pregnant after 35

Update on my LO

We had an appt today with an ophthamalogist and he discovered she has a cataract that will require surgery.  So we are scheduled for surgery next Wednesday.  I am so scared and nervous about her having surgery.  Please send T&P our way.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update on my LO

• I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that everything goes well.

• Oh no I'm sorry to hear that - here's hoping she breezes through surgery and heals up so quickly, it's almost like it never happened! ((hug))
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry to hear this, but I hope this surgery does the trick! My friend's boy had to have tear duct surgery before he was 1 year old and he did great with it.
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• starlee, so sorry to hear your sweet baby needs surgery, but sending all kinds of good vibes and hugs your way that everything goes wonderfully and that this will give your daughter perfect vision from here on out.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Sending good thoughts your way. Hope the surgery goes well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry to hear that!  I am sure all will be fine though.  It's so hard when they are that little, I totally get it.  Keep us posted!
    Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"