Cloth Diapering

ON help.

DD finally outgrew the absorbency on our usual nighttime diaper. We were using a BG 4.0 with both microfiber inserts. I bought a Kissaluvs fitted a couple months back because I knew this was going to happen. I also just bought some bamboo fleece and velour to make another fitted. Do you think this will be enough or do I need to get something else?

I seriously think she holds her pee until she falls asleep and then it flows like a river. Yesterday she woke up dry, the morning before she woke up wet. Last night I had to changer her before midnight because she woke up wet. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ON help.

• This is about the age my LO was wetting the heaviest at night.

We used a bamboo velour fitted with a snap in soaker, and a joey bunz premium hemp insert behind it (and a fleece liner).  We mostly used a BB coverall or Weehuggers cover.  This got us through 12+ hours leak free.  They key for us was having a good soaker in the wet zone.  I like removable ones so they get cleaner in the wash and you don't end up with stinkies.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"