Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

formula feeders

What kind of nipple do you use on your ready to feed formula bottle? Thanks!

Re: formula feeders

• Options
    I don't. I pour it into his regular bottle. He only likes one kind of nipple and all others make him gag. So everything goes into a regular bottle.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got mine at the hospital. They are made by enfamil. They're supposed to be disposable, but I wash them and reuse them. I use them on the RTF formula, and they fit on medela bottles. I like them way better than medela nipples--no collapse. Maybe you can order them online?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSusanC111:
    I got mine at the hospital. They are made by enfamil. They're supposed to be disposable, but I wash them and reuse them. I use them on the RTF formula, and they fit on medela bottles. I like them way better than medela nipples--no collapse. Maybe you can order them online?

heres what I have:

https://www.amazon.com/Enfamil-Slow-Flow-Nipple-12-Count/dp/B004TON9BK

• Options
    We use the nipples given to us at the hospital... You can order them through amazon or even by calling enfamil customer service. The nipples we received are standard flow however, and amazon sells slow flow. Also, the nipples we received are individually wrapped and can be reused by washing with hot soapy water... Not sure if that's the same across the board.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Should I order the slow flow or standard flow for a newborn? What kind they the hospitals give out?
  • Options
    We got nipples equivalent to the nuk brand in the hospital. That's what we use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"