February 2012 Moms
Options

PLL discussion?

I really don't know what to discuss this time, this episode was just kind of blah? Am I right, or am I just crazy? (or both, I suppose....)

1. I don't understand how Paige being in that bar had anything to do with her and Caleb trying to thwart Mona/A. Oh, and BTW: had I been brought in for "underage drinking" like Hannah, my mom wouldn't have let me off that easily. She probably would have been arrested herself for killing me. Just saying.

2. I get that Spencer is a mess over the Toby thing, but why wouldn't she tell the others about it? I do like her idea of having a PI figure out that key though.

3. Ali was maybe pregnant?! What?! (and what's that other blonde chick's name? The one who she told when she thought she was KU? I can't for the life of me remember it!)

4. I think that cop (whose name I also can't remember) is "beach hottie", and it's obvious he's involved. He's too sinister not to be.

5. I feel sorry for PLLAria with the Fitz situation. I'm betting he's going to dump her and get back together with his baby mama. I just have one of those feelings.

Ok, so I came up with more than I thought I had... what do you all have to say about it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
212 Facebook Admin.

Re: PLL discussion?

• Options
    imagelancyjo:

I really don't know what to discuss this time, this episode was just kind of blah? Am I right, or am I just crazy? (or both, I suppose....) I also thought it was a little blah, but last week was so crazy. I guess it balances.

1. I don't understand how Paige being in that bar had anything to do with her and Caleb trying to thwart Mona/A. Oh, and BTW: had I been brought in for "underage drinking" like Hannah, my mom wouldn't have let me off that easily. She probably would have been arrested herself for killing me. Just saying.

2. I get that Spencer is a mess over the Toby thing, but why wouldn't she tell the others about it? I do like her idea of having a PI figure out that key though. Yeah this is bad news. I don't like her keeping this a secret from them.

3. Ali was maybe pregnant?! What?! (and what's that other blonde chick's name? The one who she told when she thought she was KU? I can't for the life of me remember it!) I think the blonde chick is named Cici? Why is PLL stealing names from all the 212 babies?

4. I think that cop (whose name I also can't remember) is "beach hottie", and it's obvious he's involved. He's too sinister not to be. Garrett? But he's dead. Or do you mean another cop?

5. I feel sorry for PLLAria with the Fitz situation. I'm betting he's going to dump her and get back together with his baby mama. I just have one of those feelings. Yeah, they are breaking up. But they've been together for a while, I think PLLAria could use a shake up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, it wasn't huge... I found myself thinking "wait, it's over already?!" 

1. I don't understand how Paige being in that bar had anything to do with her and Caleb trying to thwart Mona/A. Oh, and BTW: had I been brought in for "underage drinking" like Hannah, my mom wouldn't have let me off that easily. She probably would have been arrested herself for killing me. Just saying.   Yeah I didn't understand how that had to do with Caleb, all I could think was maybe they were playing someone there to help them?  Like the girl Paige was talking to knows Mona somehow, or they were watching someone?  As for her mom, my mom would have reacted the same way as Hannah's.  She knew we drank in high school and just made a rule that I always had to call her for a ride instead of going with someone who could be drinking.  She would have believed me if I told her I wasn't drinking because I told her when I was!

2. I get that Spencer is a mess over the Toby thing, but why wouldn't she tell the others about it? I do like her idea of having a PI figure out that key though.  I think she knows that they will all completely freak and she isn't ready to deal with everyone else's emotions before she figures out her own.  I mean that is a huge revelation and they would want answers she doesn't even have yet.

3. Ali was maybe pregnant?! What?! (and what's that other blonde chick's name? The one who she told when she thought she was KU? I can't for the life of me remember it!)  The other girl is Cici.  I feel like we knew Ali was pregnant and that is what was on page 4 of the autopsy report that went missing... no?  Also, I have never trusted Cici.

4. I think that cop (whose name I also can't remember) is "beach hottie", and it's obvious he's involved. He's too sinister not to be.  Yeah I definitely think he could be involved.  I would say he killed Ali but I still really think she is alive and doing all of this!

5. I feel sorry for PLLAria with the Fitz situation. I'm betting he's going to dump her and get back together with his baby mama. I just have one of those feelings.  Yeah I think he was probably thinking he needed to see if he and Maggie still have something there for his son.  I mean that really is the responsible thing to do, at least give it a look for your child.

Ok, so I came up with more than I thought I had... what do you all have to say about it?

I can't believe Spencer hasn't cornered Toby for more info.  I know she is hurt but I would need an explanation.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNatnDyl:
    imagelancyjo:

4. I think that cop (whose name I also can't remember) is "beach hottie", and it's obvious he's involved. He's too sinister not to be. Garrett? But he's dead. Or do you mean another cop?

She is talking about the detective who slept with Hannah's mom that we saw in the picture from Cape May.  He is creepy and I could definitely see Ali thinking he would "kill her" if she told him she got pregnant. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"