Two Under 2

did LO1 know??

I'm starting to get really nervous about DS's arrival! DD just had her first birthday on Sunday, and her brother was due yesterday.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if maybe DD knows something is about to happen. She has been super clingy for the past week or so, crying when I put her down and screaming when her dad takes her. She is usually easily entertained and likes to play alone, but she won't let me out of her sight lately.

Anyone else have this experience?

Re: did LO1 know??

• I think its more of a developmental thing.  Babies usually have separation anxiety at that age.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I agree with PP - it's probably seperation anxiety. DS is the same way, especially any time I am in the closet looking for clothes (even if it's on a day I am not leaving) he will pull on my leg and ask "bye-bye?" And once I leave he screams, and throws a fit. Hopefully they both grow out of it soon!! :) GL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejesselayne8:
    I think its more of a developmental thing.  Babies usually have separation anxiety at that age.

That would be my guess as well.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"