Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

evaluation for repeated pregnancy loss

Hello,

After two confirmed and another suspected chemical pregnancy (within 6 months), I now have an appointment with an reproductive endocrinologist. For those of you who have gone through this routine, any input on what I should expect at that first visit? I would like to be prepared for the consultation and any testing they might suggest. All of this has made me incredibly anxious. I am looking forward to input about what has been going on, but simultaneously worried that it a) there won't be anything they can identify or b) that it will be something they can identify that is significant and not treatable. 

Thanks.  

Re: evaluation for repeated pregnancy loss

• I haven't been through RPL testing but I do know that the TTCAL blog has some great info. If you haven't already read it, you should probably start there: https://www.ttcalblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/recurrent-pregnancy-loss-rpl-testing.html
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• imagevaligrl21:
    I haven't been through RPL testing but I do know that the TTCAL blog has some great info. If you haven't already read it, you should probably start there: https://www.ttcalblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/recurrent-pregnancy-loss-rpl-testing.html

I agree with checking out the blog. Also I know many women on TTCAL are under the care of an RE so you could also try asking on that board (after introducing yourself). I'm sorry for your losses.

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"