June 2012 Moms
Options

Any LOs not chewing yet?

My LO will gnaw on big chunks of food but will not chew on the little bits. He tends to gag and then push it out, which is good, but he's not really chewing on puffs either...he pushes it out of his mouth. Anyone else's LO not chewing yet?

Re: Any LOs not chewing yet?

• Options
    Are you breaking the puffs? I gave her half of a puff to start with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageacbfreire:
    Are you breaking the puffs? I gave her half of a puff to start with.

no... I gave him the whole thing... I tried giving hi it again after posting and he is now gumming them...wow. I was worried there for a minute.. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It took DS a while to figure it out. We actually switched to the bigger Happy Baby Munchies so he would have to gum them for a little while to get them dissolved enough to swallow. Now he does great with the munchies and with puffs. Other things he's still trying to figure out.

• Options
    DS started that way too, he knows how to chew cherrios and his puffs now pretty well :)  It's the big people solid food he can't figure out what to do with, like carrots/sweet potatoes...etc.  I just don't think he can really grab those foods with his finers well enough!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"