April 2012 Moms
Options

AW Drinking from a straw!

Just wanted to share that Shawn has FINALLY mastered a straw!  I thought we would never see the day but this makes me so happy.  He can finally drink without needing my help lol.  

On the same note, can anyone recommend their straw cups?  We have one Playtex one that is ok, but it does leak a little.  And then we just use like 'novelty' straw cups otherwise which leak a lot but they're good for practice.  TIA! 

Re: AW Drinking from a straw!

• Options
    We have a straw cup with handles that our LO loves. I think the brand is Nuby. We also have a non straw cup with handles from this brand that she does pretty good with. She's getting the tip up concept kind of, but does so much better with the straw cup.

Kinda like this, but we must have a slightly different model:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000Y2GY40
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My 2.5 year old started using these at around 9 months and still uses them. They are great!

https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Mighty-Straw-2-Pack-Colors/dp/B001QXCF0S

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great! Still using a Nuby sippy cup here. I haven't tried the straw yet..maybe I should :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just had to say GO RAVENS!!
  • Options

imagemuffin0526:

If I knew how to add a 'thumbs up' here, I would.  lol Are you from around Baltimore? 

• Options

imagemuffin0526:

If I knew how to add a 'thumbs up' here, I would.  lol Are you from around Baltimore? 

• Options
    Ravens fan here too! Sunday can't come soon enough.

Your sig must include a ravens pic. I'm always on my phone, so I never see the cute pics in signatures. Boo!
  • Options

imagesharrison88:
    Ravens fan here too! Sunday can't come soon enough. Your sig must include a ravens pic. I'm always on my phone, so I never see the cute pics in signatures. Boo!

Just updated it tonight, LO is in one of his Ravens tees and he was eating blueberries so his face is all purple lol.  Where is everyone from?  The Baltimore board is so slow and no one is ever in my area.  We're up in northern Carroll County. 

• Options
    My grandmother lives in Carroll county right near the college. I'm in southern Maryland.
  • Options
    Yay! That is great. C also loves his straw cups. He uses the Playtex ones but his favorite one right now is made by Lansinoh and it's called 'mOmma.' It is really nice and it's shaped like a big ball.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imagealiebno:

imagemuffin0526:

Yes, I like in Dundalk. Love the picture! So cute :) can't wait for Sunday 

• Options
    imagealiebno:

imagemuffin0526:

Love the new siggy picture! Can't wait for Sunday!! Let's go Ravens! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"