Working Moms
Options

MrsWindyCity

Ok, I've been in love with your blog since you posted about meal planning on TB a few weeks ago. The tex mex shells are my husbands new favorite meal.

Anyway, what grocery store are you shopping at that carries boneless skinless chicken thighs? I'm in Chicago also - my Dominick's and Jewel don't have them, but I have the freezer space to stock up if I could figure out where to buy them. And I have a deep love of chicken thighs, but seriously hated de-boning them for a recipe last week.

Thanks!!

January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
 BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
, EDD 9-9-15

Re: MrsWindyCity

• Options
    We get them from Mariano's, although finding them organic seems to be impossible for some reason. Even our rancher that we order meat from doesn't have them b/s! We basically just get the "natural" ones because it's close enough, but I know they have conventional ones there, if not in the meat case then at the deli counter. I'm not sure where you live, but sometimes Gene's in Lincoln Square has them too. And Lincoln Quality Meat Market, also in LS. It's weird they don't have them at Jewel though - we used to get them there! Hope you can find them soon! I love me some chicken thighs too. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"