Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How long?

I had a miscarriage on Dec. 10th. I didn't need to have a dnc since I was only 5 weeks or less pregnant. I have not stopped bleeding since. It's not a lot of blood but enough. I'm wondering if anyone else out there who didn't have a dnc bled for this long. I'm going on a month and 19 days...  

Re: How long?

• That seems like a really long time, maybe call your doctor?

imageimage

• Is it full bleeding, or spotting, or some combination...?  Either way, I'd definitely call your doctor just so see what they say.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • A month and a half of bleeding warrants a call to your doctor, for sure.
  • Its just like... without giving TMI, its just a little bit of bloody mucus everytime I go to the bathroom. I will call tomorrow. Thank you.
  • imageangelbs3d:
    Its just like... without giving TMI, its just a little bit of bloody mucus everytime I go to the bathroom. I will call tomorrow. Thank you.

Glad you're going to call :)  Hope everything goes alright.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Sorry for your loss.

I too Mc'd on dec. 10 and that does not seem right. I stopped bleeding about 5 days later. I would call your doctor ASAP.

Please keep us updated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a really long time. I would definitely call your dr. Sorry for your loss and the extensive bleeding you've had to cope with. Hugs
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageangelbs3d:
    Its just like... without giving TMI, its just a little bit of bloody mucus everytime I go to the bathroom. I will call tomorrow. Thank you.

Nothing's TMI here hon, no worries!  

ETA ok wait, there is such a thing as TMI... Someone on TB actually once posted pics of their bloody mucus, it was disgusting and didn't go over well. So you're far from that line! ;)

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"