Babies on the Brain
Options

This is why I plan...

So since DH and I were together for 5 years before we got engaged, I still like to do a little something special on our dating anniversary. We'll have been together for 7 years this Thursday!

Sooo... This year in the 10 days leading up to the 31st I've done a little something for him each day and give him a note about something I fell in love with about him 7 years ago. So far I've done...

10. Cleaned his car
9. Cupcake from Icing On The Cupcake
8. Flowers
7. His favorite chocolate
6. His favorite fruit snacks
5. Scooby Snacks
4. Blake Shelton CD with one of our songs on it
3. New season of Scooby Doo. He really loves Scooby Doo

Now I'm getting stuck! I'm not sure what to do for tomorrow and the 30th and then I need to figure out some way to end this on the 31st. I'm normally a planner, but I started this on a whim, lol!

Any ideas would be helpful

Re: This is why I plan...

• Options
    Give him a massage, his favorite dinner, a surprise date...that's all I've got! Also, I think that's a really sweet idea :) We don't really do anything crazy for our dating anniversary since it's three days before our wedding anniversary, we usually just say "Hey, I've put up with you for ____ years" haha
  • Options
    imageKenziK:
    Give him a massage, his favorite dinner, a surprise date...that's all I've got! Also, I think that's a really sweet idea : We don't really do anything crazy for our dating anniversary since it's three days before our wedding anniversary, we usually just say "Hey, I've put up with you for ____ years" haha

Lol! Ours are about 4 months apart. I love the massage idea, I'm all for free gifts!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    you wearing only saran wrap?
  • Options
    imageanssett:

I feel compelled to ask if you've tried this...
  • Options
    imageanssett:
    That sounds sweaty.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    A bj is always my fallback gift for dh.

::prays I have no creepy family estalkers::
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options

imagevictoria+james:
    imageKenziK:
    Give him a massage, his favorite dinner, a surprise date...that's all I've got! Also, I think that's a really sweet idea : We don't really do anything crazy for our dating anniversary since it's three days before our wedding anniversary, we usually just say "Hey, I've put up with you for ____ years" haha
    Lol! Ours are about 4 months apart. I love the massage idea, I'm all for free gifts!

You could even do it naked if you wanted haha. That would probably be his favorite gift out of all them! Wink

• Options
    imageKenziK:

imagevictoria+james:
    imageKenziK:

You could even do it naked if you wanted haha. That would probably be his favorite gift out of all them! Wink

This. Add a little bit of baby oil and it could be a moisturizing massage. :)

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    imageKenziK:

imagevictoria+james:
    imageKenziK:

This. Add a little bit of baby oil and it could be a moisturizing massage. :)

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    such a sweet idea!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"