Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro

I am new to this board, but I have been on the bump since starting TTC last June. I am a type 1 diabetic but I am under very good control.

I got a BFP on Christmas but just found out yesterday at my 2nd ultrasound that the baby had not grown and had no heart beat. I was given the option to set up a D & C or take some pills to force the miscarriage to happen. Today DH and I decided we want to try again soon so I took the pills to speed things along since my body hasn't gotten the hint yet. I hate that so far I still feel KU:( 

My Dr. called me today with lab results and I had very low progesterone (sp?).  I am glad to hear that it wasn't my diabetes that caused it and that when DH and I are ready to try again there is a possible solution to try early on to avoid another loss. 

This isn't my first loss (an unplanned pregnancy ended in miscarriage 7 years ago) and I was expecting it to happen after a disappointing ultrasound last week, but I am hurting and I know DH is hurting a lot because this is his first experience with a loss. I am hoping that I can get some comfort from talking with others that are going through the same thing. 

I am very sorry for everyone else's losses on this board, and maybe soon we will all get our take home babies. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Intro

• I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm assuming that you are doing Cytotec (misoprostol). If you scroll down a bit to a post entitled "medically managed miscarriage" or something like that, you will see some good info from ladies who have recently gone through this.

Take care!

• Thank you, I will look for that

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!  I am so sorry for your loss.  I remember you from TTGP and the September BMB.  This is a great and suppotive group of girls to join!

imageimage

• I also recognize you from the same boards as PP. So sorry for your loss. We are here for you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry for your loss! ((hugs))

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Very sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry for your loss .... :(  Some great ladies here, though, and hope you get the support you need.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"