Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

not sure....

So I just posted my story on the 1st Trimester Board, and someone recommended this board.  I am not positive that I will miscarry, but it is looking that way.....

I have very long cycles, so when my doctors office went by the date of my last period (Nov 19) I knew they would think I was farther along then I was.  I was tracking my temps on FF and knew I OV on Dec 14 (making me 8 1/2 weeks).  I had my first ultrasound today, and the tech said my cervix is closed, and there was a sac, but couldn't see a baby or a heart beat.  They then sent me back to see my doctor.  He said that at 6 weeks you should see a baby in the sac, and hear a heart beat.  Even if I magically ovulated later (which would mean my temps were wrong and also the multiple ovulation tests) - I dont see how I could only be 5-6 weeks.  We only had sex right around ovulation, and haven't since because I was nervous.

I have another us appointment next week....I am pretty much expecting bad news.  I dont know how I am going to get through this..... 

brideandgroom4 ceremony20 brideandgroom11

Married 9/8/07

BFP on 12/30/12, EDD 9/6/13, u/s at 8w no HB MMC 2/4/13

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: not sure....

• I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it's devastating and oh so hard, but you will get through it.  We're here for you!  ((hugs))

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• I am so sorry for your situation.  My story is very similar.  It's heartbreaking and devastating, to say the least, but if that's what's happening, I promise you'll get through it.  *big hugs* Thoughts & prayers.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"