2nd Trimester
Options

Snow - Snow SNOW!!

We've got at least 8 inches and it is still coming down!!  Thank God for 4 wheel drive and new snow tires!!

Re: Snow - Snow SNOW!!

• Options
    where are you from???...here, all the snow is melting from the rain.....damn Michigan weather!
  • Options
    We didn't even get any of the snow they were predicting or the rain!  I'm sad.  I wanted to see at least a few snow flakes!  Crying
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here in Wisconsin....we got about a foot over the weekend and 4 inches last night and it's still coming down....I hate driving in this crap....but I love the way it looks!
  • Options
    central wisconsin - near Appleton
  • Options

imagefriarrico:
    We didn't even get any of the snow they were predicting or the rain!  I'm sad.  I wanted to see at least a few snow flakes!  Crying

I did see a few flurries this morning, that was about it.  I am just glad the freezing rain missed us.  I hate driving in that stuff.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Wisconsin as well... I would say we have close to a foot and it's still coming down!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sitting here complaining about the 3 or 4 inches we got in Denver hehe.  Sorry girls!  Ours seems to be done for the day and must be moving up your way.  Stay warm!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had some crazy snow Sunday night, but now we are expecting warm weather and rain for the rest of the week! Yuck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lyla Margaret , June 7, 2009 Tavis Tutty, January 5, 2012
  • Options
    Between the weekend and last night we only got about 5-6 inches.  I have to say, I am a little jealous. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

It's just raining here.  Sucks because I know the minute the temp drops it's going to turn to glare ice.

(And I'm happy to see all the WI girls here!  I'm originally from Milwaukee.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"