November 2011 Moms

This cracked me up :-)

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71605552.aspx?MsdVisit=1

Sorry it isn't clicky.

DH and I still swear around DD occasionally. We swear a lot normally, so we are doing our best to stop but it is embarrassingly difficult.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: This cracked me up :-)

• Hahaha!

I've got the trucker mouth in the family.  I'm also with DD 24-7.  Grrrrrreat.  lol. 

So I know that there are probably a ton of people that think this situation is terrible or embarrassing, but DH and I both grew up with good parents who had a set of mouths on them but we still managed to learn/know right from wrong, and we were pretty good kids.  Our parents never curbed their language, nor were our movies or television shows limited because of cursing and we still turned out ok knowing which things we should and shouldn't say and how to act appropriate.  We can act very mature, professional, responsible whenever applicable, it just so happens we tend to lean towards the vulgar and immature side.  I don't see us changing too much.  Hopefully DD follows suit.  FX!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Estwd - Nice story!  I bet it was hilarious! 

You know there are those parents out there that are going to side-eye us and not want their kids to play with our kids as if they might contract the 'trash-talk'.  Ah well.  I just need to teach my kid to have a super awesome self esteem to go with her foul mouth so that she can light up anyone that suggests she might be a bad influence. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"