Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

blood?

k so dd is 10 mos, no teethies...she was playing int he playpen and all of a sudden i looked down and she had blood on her chin, and some on the sheet in the playpen and on the mesh of the playpen. I paniced at first but she seemd fine.  I'm like where the heck did this come from.  I assumed her mouth, but she likes to stick out her tongue so she won't let me get in there to check. I gave her a snack to check it out but didn't see anything.  ?? LOL 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: blood?

• Options

This happened to us about a week ago... he was just sucking on his pacifier and boom, blood... 

I got to looking, and with how dry it's been here lately, his lip cracked open.

This was just our experience... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejoshandpanda:

This happened to us about a week ago... he was just sucking on his pacifier and boom, blood... 

DD1's lip cracked and it isn't even dry where I live. I vote it's probably nothing if LO seems fine. These things happen. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageacaudill75:
    imagejoshandpanda:

DD1's lip cracked and it isn't even dry where I live. I vote it's probably nothing if LO seems fine. These things happen. 

This happened to us just yesterday.  LO was sucking on the collar of her white shirt, and I notice there was a blood stain on it.  We checked her mouth, but didn't see anything...it ended up being from her lip. Are we supposed to be using lip balm on them?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little guy had a drop of blood come out of his nose the other day.  He has had a stuffy, runny nose so all the wiping plus dry indoor air has not been great this winter.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"