TTC after 35
Options

break out

Hey, I haven't posted on here since becoming a member, but figured since we are ttc again after our loss in July I might as well.

Do any of you have break outs right before you ovulate? It seems as though I have been, but not sure if that's why....

Re: break out

• Options

I so sorry about your loss.  My back has been breaking out lately, but I have not pin pointed as to when it is worse.  I ovulate in about 5 days & my back has a few "fresh" ones.

I stopped BCP almost 8 mths ago and since then I have found that I am more acne prone - so I am not sure if my body coming off the pill is causing it or if it is from different hormones spiking.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Qzees:) I lost our daughter at 21 wks and my period appears to be getting (although not the same schedule as before, but none the less a schedule). So, now I'm at least able to better estimate when I may be ovulating. And my break outs seem to coincide with that time. So naturally, I assume that has something to do with it:) I sure hope so...because we want our rainbow baby pretty badly:) Next month is the month we got pregnant with Kalani, so I hope this is my "fertile" time of the year. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.   Good luck to you.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Thank you QOTR!!! We have been trying for a few months...but not very hard. lol. But it's time to get serious about it now! :)
  • Options
    Very sorry for your loss. I ususally didn't but since my RE put me on Comid few cycles ago, I broke out like crazy everytime I ovulated. I am not on it now, but I still break out around that time.
  • Options

About a year ago (when I finally started temping) ovulation was clearly demarcated by a breakout. I would say there were about 5 cycles I could have told you the day I ovulated: I broke out the day my temp shifted.  Over time, my breakouts shifted and eventually there was no distinct pattern.

I'm assuming my skin is being affected by hormonal shifts, but not in the straightforward way I would have initially guessed. That doesn't mean it might not be a signal for you (at least for a little while). 

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your daughter's name is really beautiful. 

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options

Thanks ladies. I wondered, too, if it was just the fact that I had a baby 6mths ago. Who knows..but it definitely seems to be a pattern for the past few months...and period happens to be getting pretty regular now.

And thank you jbelle:) I love her name too! I figured out another girl name not too long ago since we need another girl name now:) Leighla or Leela (not sure how I want to spell it yet)...and it's starting to grow on my husband. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"