South Florida Babies

Looking for young mommy friends.

Hello my name is Miranda and I am looking for some young mommy friends to have playdates with and to just have fun. I have a 5 month old baby girl who needs a friend and so does mommy. I am in the Boca area but drive alot so area doesn't matter. If you are interested in have some free time, let's meet up !

You can email me at bbymirandax0@gmail.com so we can become friends!

Xoxox

Re: Looking for young mommy friends.

• I sent you an email, but here are some ways I have found to meet people.

meetup.com, there are lots of groups for moms, although I will admit it easier when your baby gets a little bigger

Also, we go to https://amandasplace.org/ it is in Pompano so it may be a little bit of a drive for you, but a really great and fairly inexpensive mommy and me class.

• Hi Miranda, 

I'm not exactly a new mommy, my two girls are already a bit older (8+10), however I am a young mommy! I think, I'm 30. lol. But if you are still interested, I am always looking for mommy friends - you can pm me here or email me at cessmari@yahoo.com. I don't know too many, most of my friends haven't had children yet. I am new to this board, as I am recently married and we are trying for another baby.

*So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw I'm not due till July, but go to school in boca, play dates after mine is born?? Fb:Alexeus Jordan
  • Im up for playdates!! My Dd is 11 and ds is 1year old! would love to schedule something especially since DH is gone a lot for work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I am a young mommy and willing to be your friend, I live in pompano beach, you can email me at ericagarcia110gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"