March 2012 Moms

PSA city micro 50 at Target

For those that don't follow the nbg board, target marked down the baby jogger city micro to 50 today. Regular price 200! One of my Targets sold out fast the other still had good stock. I'd call before you go if it is a drive..
image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: PSA city micro 50 at Target

• Wow!  I bought it a couple weeks ago and got it for $80.  I called baby jogger and they are discontinuing the micro but she acted like they would still carry replacement parts.  I don't know much about the micro but it seems to be nice.  Do you know much about it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really don't know anything either.  We currently have an Uppa Vista, which is normally great, but it is too big for airplane travel.  I was looking at the Uppa G-lux and G-lite but found the cheap micro so I snatched it up.  I hope to go somewhere that has a floor model that DH and I can play with.  The Targets near me did not have a floor model, and the stroller was broken down in a box.  The reviews I read online were great so I went for it.  I figure I have a month to decide if I want it or not.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • We have the baby jogger city mini double and love it.  When I called baby jogger to ask about the micro she reassured me that the micro is made with the same quality as all of the other baby jogger products and the micro takes all of the same adapters as the mini.  The only thing that worries me is that they are discontinuing it, so replacement parts might be hard to come by in a few years. 

I have played with it a bit around the house and it seems to be really nice!  I figured for $50 bucks what the hey.......give it a try;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"