Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How does your baby wake up?

DS always wakes up PISSED and crying.  What about your LO?

Re: How does your baby wake up?

• My LO wakes up quietly, sometimes we go to check on her during her nap and she is wide awake playing in her RnP. She sure lets us know when she is tired though!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP #1 - 8/28/11 -- MMC at 11w2d - Discovered at 13w5d on 11/7/11 -- D&C on 11/11/11
    BFP #2 2/3/12 - EDD 10/15/12 - Born 10/16/12 Lilypie First Birthday tickers ~*~Everyone Welcome ~*~
  • Mine wakes up crying and wanting to eat. Rarely, she just wakes up quiet and happy. I know DD1 was always waking up happy and babbling each morning around 2 months. I'm hoping DD2 gets like that soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • All we have ever known is him waking up crying, ready to eat. Except this AM, he actually was just awake when I peaked into the bassinet...he didn't cry when I picked him up or through his diaper change. Then I sat and talked to him for 15 minutes and then offered him a bottle! I was in shock. But he had some terrible gas after that so its been a rough day. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• He makes little noises to let us know he is awake.  He's patient though.  :)
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMeagan0528:
    He makes little noises to let us know he is awake.  He's patient though.  :)

this for us too :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fussy & grunting. She doesn't usually scream until I change her diaper and put her down to wash my hands. I think because she's in our room I can get her before she's fully awake & screaming.
  • imageuconnhuskie007:

same....I was just wondering when this might stop.  id say a rare 1% of the time he just wakes up looking around, but its usually a cry fest at our house.

Ditto! 

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She wakes up smiley and peaceful if I am there with her. If she wakes up alone, she's pretty fussy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She cries in the middle of the night but she is usually pretty hungry. During the day she wakes up pretty happily. My boys both woke up crying most of the time though so this is a nice change.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • She wakes quietly and looks around, but only for a couple minutes. If she sees me shell go back to sleep or roll her head and open her mouth (wanting to feed). If we're out of sight it goes to screaming. If it's dark she whimpers until I put my hand out (sleeps next to our bed), if I take too long she screams.
  • It depends.

If DS is able to take a long nap (2-3 hrs), he'll wake up happy and smiling - even if he's hungry.  If he wakes up too soon from a nap (say 45 mins), he'll wake up crying/screaming.  Anyway, crying/screaming = not enough sleep.

DS always wakes up happy in the morning. 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • imagethis decaf life:
    Fussy amp; grunting. She doesn't usually scream until I change her diaper and put her down to wash my hands. I think because she's in our room I can get her before she's fully awake amp; screaming.

Same with my ds. He usually doesn't wake up crying , mostly just grunting and squirming around. If I put him down and he's got a burp stuck he will cry and he has reflux so sometimes he wakes up spitting and with it coming out his nose and that makes him hysterical but he's on Zantac now and it's only happened one night since.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Fussing/crying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"