November 2012 Moms
Options

AW: My LO was baptised yesterday!

We wanted to do it before he was one month old, but Hurricane Sandy and his NICU stay put a damper on that! Finally, at 3 months old, Vincent was baptized yesterday! It was truly a beautiful day that celebrated this little miracle I get to hold each day. Making it even more special....his godparents are our godchildren! DSC_0046 DSC_0079
IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: My LO was baptised yesterday!

• Options
    Congratulations!!! Ours is Sunday and I can't wait! We're italian so it's a big deal. Whole family is coming and party afterwards. However, we didn't realize it was Super Bowl Sunday. Haha. Oops!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats!! I have yet to set a date for Miles... I need to do that. Soon.

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww love his little outfit!
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageBabyMakes 3:
    Congratulations!!! Ours is Sunday and I can't wait! We're italian so it's a big deal. Whole family is coming and party afterwards. However, we didn't realize it was Super Bowl Sunday. Haha. Oops!

This for us too! DH and I are both 100 percent Italian. This Christening was a big deal to both families. BIG party after. We had a DJ and everything. People were up and dancing all night. Of course party didn't end there....we had about 30 people come back to the house too.

Had to laugh about Superbowl Sunday. The reason we picked this past Sunday is because there was NO football on! It was right between Championship weekend and Superbowl. LOL. In fact...it was a private Christening bc our church usually only does it 1st and 3rd Sundays. Thankfully our Monsignor is a football fan! : )

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats! What a special day! Higgins' baptism was last Sunday and wore the same outfit as your LO. They are so handsome!

• Options
    Congrats!  We did ours the Saturday before New Year's, which was of course in the middle of a blizzard.  Luckily for FI's family, we decided to bring S up Roman Catholic... if they had to sit through a two hour Mass in Greek at my old church, they might have died.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"