May 2012 Moms
Options

May 2012 Babies

Time for the weekly AW post :)

What is new with your babies this week?

DD has finally (to DHs delight) decided to say "dada". She feels like she has to say everything while playing with her tongue now for some reason so it sounds more like "dja dja".
She's also turned into a climber. I can't sit her down next to me without her trying to climb me like a monkey. The kid won't roll or crawl but she'll climb...figure that one out lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: May 2012 Babies

• Options
    Ds has learned to put his toy box in front of the couch and climb up it to sit on the couch. I also found him climbing stairs behind me. He is making me so nervous! :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    DS is cruising along and climbing everything in sight. He is getting bold, too, and hanging on with one hand while he twists and turns and will also reach across or over to grab onto a further away piece of furniture and get himself over. He can stand by himself for a few seconds before he loses his balance.

He has started rattling off his vocabulary one word right after another, like he is dictating a list: Mama, Dada, baba, gih gih guinness, our dog's name, and "yay". He is starting to clap his hands hy himself and loves getting into raspberry contests with his grandpa!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Either I have become MUCH funnier than I used to be, or Baby ELF is developing a good sense of humor.  Sometimes I do something or say a word that I don't even intend to be funny, and she starts laughing hysetically.  I love when she laughs like that.  It's so cute.

She has also started giving her stuffed animals and dolls kisses at bedtime, which is really cute.  I had been having her say goodnight to them for awhile as part of our bedtime routine, but she started doing the kisses on her own without any prompting from me.  I love this kid. 

• Options
    DS had a very busy week. He learned how to officially crawl on his knees, stand, and walk behind his walking toys.
  • Options
    imageTabClark:
    DS had a very busy week. He learned how to officially crawl on his knees, stand, and walk behind his walking toys.

Wow what a week!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    K is pulling up on EVERYTHING! It feels like just a few days ago he couldn't pull up at all, and now if I'm sitting on the couch watching him play all of a sudden he pops up to say hello!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've been busy working 6 days as well as being a mom so I haven't been on here very much lately.  But it's so fun to hear what everyone's LO from our May board is doing!  Fun stuff!

Braydon doesn't say any actual words yet, a lot of Ba ba ba & grunting & laughing & screaming.  He's been crawling for a few months & climbing so now he's started to "furniture walk" & walk behind his walking toys.  Man, this guy is ultra mobile & developing so fast when it comes to movement.  He's still like a newborn though when it comes to sleep & I'm still struggling with sleep issues and trying to sleep train.  Oh well...like they all say...every baby is different!  Happy Tuesday May 2012 mommies :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"