Secondary IF

Ovary pain maybe?

I took 100mg of Clomid days 3-9 and on day 11 I got my Lh surge via my smiley face o kit. I went in to my dr and there were several follicles, the right said had about 4 but they were smaller like 9-11cm and my left side had like 7, 1 was 17cm, 2 were 16cm and then some smaller ones from 11-15cm. I went in the following day had my IUI and afterwards they did an u/s and there were still smaller ones on my right side and my left side had a 21cm, 19.5cm, 17cm and some at 15cm. My dr said it looked good. My question is since I had many mature follicles could I now 4 days after my IUI be having ovary pain? I had bad cramping and lower back pain Friday and Saturday and yesterday I had cramping, severe bloating and my girls parts even kind of felt irritated when I would sit down. Last nigh in the night I had cramping again but when I would lay on my left side I would have so much pain it would wake me up. I called my dr yesterday about my severe bloating and what not and he thinks I might be getting a yeast infection because I'm on antibiotics from a sinus infection, I've had a yeast infection before and I have none of those symptoms so I dunno what is up but I know I'm having some kind of ovary pain. Any info would be great!
Nicole & David married June 2007
Savana Katelynn Coy born 02-03-2009
BFP #2 02/11/2013 ended in loss ectopic pregnancy
BFP#3 07/01/2013 EDD March 11, 2014! Baby is perfect!

Re: Ovary pain maybe?

• I had ovary pain and really bad bloating after all my IUIs.  The more follicles I had, the worse it was.  It lasted for a few days. 
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"