Babies on the Brain

A request from Mr ETS

ETS is resting now. The good news is that things remain stable. An ultrasound showed the babies still have strong heartbeats. The stress is starting to get very upsetting. Any positive thoughts or words of encouragement from her friends would help at this moment.
photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A request from Mr ETS

• Prayers from the Slick household are still going that way.
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • I'm a lurker but I have checked this board like a stalker to make sure everything stays stable. I contacted our moms prayer group through our church and major prayers are going up for the ETS family. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am praying constantly for them and will had peace to those prayers!
  • I have been praying and praying. Thinking constantly about you and your babies. I can't imagine what you are going through but I know that you are strong and you can do this! And I know that these babies are just as strong as their mama! Hang in there!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There are a whole lot of people out here thinking and praying for you and the mr and your babies.  I can't even imagine the stress but know that if any of us could take even an ounce off of your shoulders we would.

Sending so much love and support your way.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do from afar. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• ETS, you literally have not left my mind in days. I'm praying constantly. (((hugs))))

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• I've never "met" ETS, but I've been praying for her and the babies since DT first told us about her situation. I also added them to my church's prayer list yesterday so you've got prayers coming strong from Louisiana, strangers and friends alike. From what I can tell, you are strong and fiesty and loved by many here. You can do this!

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

• And know a whole bunch of other may mamas are praying for you guys too!

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/71597137.aspx

View Full Size Image

• You have done amazing things and I have faith you will continue. Thinking of you E.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• We've been praying for them constantly! The Sharp household is holding them in our hearts and wishing them much strength! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a lurker on this but just want to say this family has been in my frequent thoughts and prayers.

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Sending all my good thoughts their way
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • ETS, you have been in my constant thoughts and prayers for days. I am overwhelmed by your strength. You are a fierce Momma bear. I said it in another thread, and I'll say it again. Those babies are so lucky to have you.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• ETS, my family is praying continuously for you, and you're on our church's prayer chain as well. You are doing an amazing job. Sending lots of love and huge hugs from CO!

Mr. ETS, you're not forgotten in this either. We're praying for strength and calm for you as well.

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I am praying continuously for ETS, Mr. ETS, the babies, and the doctors.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Another lurker who wants to pass on well wishes. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family! I hope that you have a peaceful night.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • You don't know me, but I am just one more person praying for you. There are so many of us! You will get through this. Sending you creepy ehugs!

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • ETS, you are such a strong woman and I can't imagine what you are going through. You are such a strong amazing women and those babies are so lucky to have you fighting such a hard fight! Hang in there! Thinking and praying for you and your family constantly.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Another lurker sending positive and calming thoughts to the ETS family.  Great job momma!

• I've been praying for the last several days every time you cross my mind (and it's been often).  Your doing everything you can to keep those babies safe.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Praying for those babies to stay put and for a peace that defies comprehension to rest on ETS and her family.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You guys have been on my mind all day long! Lots of prayers are being sent your way! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ETS, you are doing an amazing job! I am in awe of the strength you have shown during this time. Your courage will be remembered by me always. Mr. ETS, what a wonderful husband and father you have been!

If there is anything specific I can do to help, I will. I'm very good at following directions- just don't tell MH ;)

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"