Movie you've ever watched:

Place you've ever visited:

Pain you've ever felt:

SO you've ever had:

Place you've ever lived:

Person you've ever known:

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
Stopped BCP 4/2010.
Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

Re: Monday Morning Survey!

• Thing you've ever eaten: Some kind of French goat cheese. It tasted like what I imagine a goat would taste like if you licked it's fur...musty.

Job you've ever had: I'd have to go with my high school job. I worked in a pharmacy and the customers were horrible! I'm pretty sure one lady was the person they based the Exorcist character on.

Song you've ever heard: Hmm none come to mind.

Movie you've ever watched: What Dreams May Come. For some reason I hated that movie!

Place you've ever visited: A small town in MS. We went for a wedding and the people were not friendly, the hotel was crappy and there was nothing to do after the wedding!

Pain you've ever felt: I'd say when an ovarian cyst ruptured. It was enough to make me vomit (which I never do) and then I was put on a Morphine drip that didn't touch it.

SO you've ever had: My boyfriend when I was 14 kissed 2 other girls and then had to move away because he got busted shoplifting. lol

Place you've ever lived: The town I grew up in. It was ok, but I would never want to move back now that I know there is more to the world than what's there.

Person you've ever known: Oh, man I've known quite a few terrible people who tried their best to make me lose all hope for humanity, but none I'd single out as the worst.

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Thing you've ever eaten: Borscht

Job you've ever had: bagger at grocery store

Song you've ever heard: hardcore rap

Movie you've ever watched: one for the money

Place you've ever visited: a small town in Portugal

Pain you've ever felt: miscarrying the 1st time

SO you've ever had: ?

Place you've ever lived: Dorm room

Person you've ever known: my mother in laws sister

6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Loading the player...
  • Thing you've ever eaten:

Goat cheese. 

Job you've ever had:

I worked for a kids pizza place similar to Chuc.k E Che.ese in high school. I had to clean toilets that overflowed, make cheap pizzas for unruly children, all while listening to obnoxious game noises my whole shift. *shudder*

Song you've ever heard:

I had that song "Smooth Operator" stuck in my head this morning and I thought to myself "what a stupid song." I'll go with that since it's  fresh in my mind.

Movie you've ever watched:

Piranha  It was so bad it was.....bad.

Place you've ever visited:

We visited the Dominican Republic last fall. The majority was beautiful, however the slum areas absolutely broke my heart. I can't imagine how the people live there survive. We are so blessed in the USA.

Pain you've ever felt:

Emotionally? IF. :) Physically? Probably my first Saline Ultrasound. My second was a piece of cake, but that first one hurt more than any other pain I've ever had in my life. 

SO you've ever had:

The boyfriend I had before I met DH was a total loser. I thought he was so hot because he was a personal trainer and had big muscles. Woop de doo. He also smoked cigarettes, bummed money for gas from his buddies, and perpetually had no job. I dated him for probably about a month before I got with the program and kicked him to the curb. Then I met DH who had big muscles, a brain in his head, a future ahead of him. Win!

Place you've ever lived:

I hope I don't offend anyone, but California was my least favorite place to live.  I did it for 10 years. I know it's a great place for a lot of people,  just not me. I got really tired of the outrageous cost of living, the non-stop work work work, no work-life balance, and my inability to see myself ever being able to afford a home and a family. 

That's tough. Sometimes I say my brother and his wife because they manipulated my mom's love and attention with their child. It's such a long story that I'm sure I can't give it justice in a few sentences, but long story short both he and his wife told massive lies about me to my mom to gain her affection and push her away from me. She ate it up like candy which was so incredibly hurtful. This went on for about two years until finally my brother fully disowned me in a self-righteous email. Then shortly thereafter my mom passed away. I feel like I was robbed of a lot of things before she died because of them. I have a really hard time forgiving them and I still carry a lot of that anger and pain with me. 

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • imageliz4paws:

That's tough. Sometimes I say my brother and his wife because they manipulated my mom's love and attention with their child. It's such a long story that I'm sure I can't give it justice in a few sentences, but long story short both he and his wife told massive lies about me to my mom to gain her affection and push her away from me. She ate it up like candy which was so incredibly hurtful. This went on for about two years until finally my brother fully disowned me in a self-righteous email. Then shortly thereafter my mom passed away. I feel like I was robbed of a lot of things before she died because of them. I have a really hard time forgiving them and I still carry a lot of that anger and pain with me. 

That really sucks! I'm sorry your brother did that. Do you think there is any hope for reconciliation, or are you just done? I no longer have a relationship with my father and I've forgiven him for a lifetime of hurt, but I just have no interest in a relationship with him. Better for me to forgive and let go than to continually open myself for more disappointment and get to the point where I'm not able to forgive anymore.

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• Thing you've ever eaten:  Haggis!!!!   When DH and I were in Scotland in 2011 he made me try it....to get him off my back I did!!

Job you've ever had: I've been fortunate to not have had toooo horrible of jobs....but I'd say my first Admin. job in Property Management w/my boss that made me cry and the residents that would freak out when their cable went out.

Song you've ever heard: Friday by Rebecca Black (That her name??)

Movie you've ever watched: Toss up ....Year One and Doubt

Place you've ever visited: The Blair Street Vaults in Scotland. They were the worst because they're  "haunted" and I'm still freaked out when DH says anything in a Scottish accent especially  when he says "Mr. Boots". Google Mr. Boots and Scotland you will see what I mean.

Pain you've ever felt: Any of my migraines...yeesh. I have hemiplegic migraines, so not fun!

SO you've ever had: My bf before I met DH. It was an emotionally abusive 2 year relationship. I didn't meet his friends until we dated for 8 months....he wouldn't meet any of mine. We only hung out together or with his friends once I met them. I wasn't allowed to meet his family (mind you he lived with his Dad when we first met) until we'd dated 15 months. Then I moved in with him and I believe he was involved in a "down low" type deal with his friends....shady stuff. I had my parents come get me while he was at work. Packed and left...no note. Yikes.

Place you've ever lived: I've liked the places I've lived. I'd say in Tinley Park because I was living with my ILs, LOL

Person you've ever known: Hmmm.... I'd say my Uncle (my Mom's brother). My Mom had kidney cancer about 6 years ago and my Uncle fell off the face of the planet. No call, no card, no how are you? Nothing. Then we ran into him a year after her first surgery....we were out for breakfast with my Aunt (my Dad's sister) and she flagged him down. He came over to the table and was talking to us like we were his neighbors or something, he just said "Oh hi, nice seeing you all here. Well, gotta go" and that was the last time we saw him. He didnt even RSVP to my wedding....and his two sons (my cousins...I'm ehhhh, semi close via FB with them) said, "Oh well you know my Dad, he's not very good about RSVP'ing and he probably was busy that day". Pffft.

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• imageDoublePortion:
    imageliz4paws:

That really sucks! I'm sorry your brother did that. Do you think there is any hope for reconciliation, or are you just done? I no longer have a relationship with my father and I've forgiven him for a lifetime of hurt, but I just have no interest in a relationship with him. Better for me to forgive and let go than to continually open myself for more disappointment and get to the point where I'm not able to forgive anymore.

He fully disowned me in 2009 and we didn't talk at all until both of us were at my mom's side on her deathbed. We wanted her to die in peace knowing we were at least talking to one another. We still talk, but it's only about business doing with my dad. We are nothing like we used to be prior to 2009 which is when we were close. I go back and forth between forgiving him and then other times just hating them both because I have no relationship with their 7 year old daughter because of them and I only hear about her through family members. I've tried to call and talk to her, and they tell me she's busy. I have sent her Christmas and birthday gifts and I have never even received an acknowledgement they got them. I found out that they give their daughter my gifts from "Santa" and from "friends" but never ever say it's from me. They are really awful people.

Anyway, I could go on on on. I wont hijack the post but that's about where I'm at with it. They suck hardcore and I need to find a way to let go.

Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 

2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!

image      image 
  • imageliz4paws:

He fully disowned me in 2009 and we didn't talk at all until both of us were at my mom's side on her deathbed. We wanted her to die in peace knowing we were at least talking to one another. We still talk, but it's only about business doing with my dad. We are nothing like we used to be prior to 2009 which is when we were close. I go back and forth between forgiving him and then other times just hating them both because I have no relationship with their 7 year old daughter because of them and I only hear about her through family members. I've tried to call and talk to her, and they tell me she's busy. I have sent her Christmas and birthday gifts and I have never even received an acknowledgement they got them. I found out that they give their daughter my gifts from "Santa" and from "friends" but never ever say it's from me. They are really awful people.

Anyway, I could go on on on. I wont hijack the post but that's about where I'm at with it. They suck hardcore and I need to find a way to let go.

Ugh, I'm sorry. Sometimes family members are the worst!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• imagekflynn81:

Thing you've ever eaten:  Haggis!!!!   When DH and I were in Scotland in 2011 he made me try it....to get him off my back I did!!

Job you've ever had: I've been fortunate to not have had toooo horrible of jobs....but I'd say my first Admin. job in Property Management w/my boss that made me cry and the residents that would freak out when their cable went out.

Song you've ever heard: Friday by Rebecca Black (That her name??)

Movie you've ever watched: Toss up ....Year One and Doubt

Place you've ever visited: The Blair Street Vaults in Scotland. They were the worst because they're  "haunted" and I'm still freaked out when DH says anything in a Scottish accent especially  when he says "Mr. Boots". Google Mr. Boots and Scotland you will see what I mean.

Pain you've ever felt: Any of my migraines...yeesh. I have hemiplegic migraines, so not fun!

SO you've ever had: My bf before I met DH. It was an emotionally abusive 2 year relationship. I didn't meet his friends until we dated for 8 months....he wouldn't meet any of mine. We only hung out together or with his friends once I met them. I wasn't allowed to meet his family (mind you he lived with his Dad when we first met) until we'd dated 15 months. Then I moved in with him and I believe he was involved in a "down low" type deal with his friends....shady stuff. I had my parents come get me while he was at work. Packed and left...no note. Yikes.

Place you've ever lived: I've liked the places I've lived. I'd say in Tinley Park because I was living with my ILs, LOL

Person you've ever known: Hmmm.... I'd say my Uncle (my Mom's brother). My Mom had kidney cancer about 6 years ago and my Uncle fell off the face of the planet. No call, no card, no how are you? Nothing. Then we ran into him a year after her first surgery....we were out for breakfast with my Aunt (my Dad's sister) and she flagged him down. He came over to the table and was talking to us like we were his neighbors or something, he just said "Oh hi, nice seeing you all here. Well, gotta go" and that was the last time we saw him. He didnt even RSVP to my wedding....and his two sons (my cousins...I'm ehhhh, semi close via FB with them) said, "Oh well you know my Dad, he's not very good about RSVP'ing and he probably was busy that day". Pffft.

First, I googled Mr Boots. EW!

Second, Friday is now in my head and I think you're right. It takes the cake for worst song.

Lastly, I'm sorry about your uncle. He sounds like a total jerk. Family can be such a source of pain sometimes. *hug* 

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 

image      image 
  • imageDoublePortion:
    Thing you've ever eaten: Some kind of French goat cheese. It tasted like what I imagine a goat would taste like if you licked it's fur...musty.

Do you like goat cheese but just not the french kind?

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 

image      image 
  • imagekflynn81:

Yikes! I wouldn't be able to go on that tour. I've done a couple of "haunted houses" in Galveston and San Diego, but it was in broad daylight and none of that underground business. 

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• imageliz4paws:
    imageDoublePortion:
    Thing you've ever eaten: Some kind of French goat cheese. It tasted like what I imagine a goat would taste like if you licked it's fur...musty.

Do you like goat cheese but just not the french kind?

That is the only kind I've ever tried. I am too scared to try any kind of goat cheese now! lol I could NOT get the taste out of my mouth no matter what I ate or drank. Ick!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• imageDoublePortion:
    imagekflynn81:

Yikes! I wouldn't be able to go on that tour. I've done a couple of "haunted houses" in Galveston and San Diego, but it was in broad daylight and none of that underground business. 

LOL it was creepy but in a fun way. We also took a tour of "Real Mary King's Close" https://www.realmarykingsclose.com/   in Scotland and then in London we took a Jack the Ripper tour which was above ground but still creepy because it was in alleys and backs of buildings in the dark!!  DH and I have a weird fascination with ghosts....but dont want to meet one, LOL

Anniversary

• imagekflynn81:

LOL it was creepy but in a fun way. We also took a tour of "Real Mary King's Close" https://www.realmarykingsclose.com/   in Scotland and then in London we took a Jack the Ripper tour which was above ground but still creepy because it was in alleys and backs of buildings in the dark!!  DH and I have a weird fascination with ghosts....but dont want to meet one, LOL

How funny! Might I suggest not going to look for them then? lol

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• imageDoublePortion:
    imagekflynn81:

How funny! Might I suggest not going to look for them then? lol

I used to be fascinated with ghosts until I had an unexplained "encounter" at our home in 2009. I don't know it if was paranormal or what...but it was unexplained and it happened to me directly. Not to a friend of a friend of a friend. It turned me off to scary ghost movies and to this day I still can't watch Paranormal Activity. A little too close to home. Gives me the heebie jeebies just to think about it! 

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 

image      image 
  • Thing you've ever eaten: Kombucha (I thought I was drinking juice, it was hot and I was dying of thirst and I went into a co-op and bought it.) But I think if I knew what it was beforehand, it might not have been so bad.

Job you've ever had: 1 day spent trying to be an artist in a griege (gray/beige) cubicle land

Song you've ever heard: Hmmm. I really dislike the main guy's voice from Crashtest Dummies.

Movie you've ever watched: I walked out on "Hurly Burly" and "Down with Love" but the worst movie I've ever watched on purpose was "Zardoz"

Place you've ever visited: my sister in law's house

Pain you've ever felt: Quick pain = my 1st m/c (natural). Long Lasting pain = my 2nd m/c (induced with misoprostol) I think I was having non-stop contractions and I threw up twice and nearly passed out.

SO you've ever had: previous boyfriend. didn't want anyone to know we were dating and many many other reasons.

Place you've ever lived: Kansas City, the mid 90's. There was a serial rapist at the time. As college students we were advised to not be home alone or home with just girl roommates. I had to wait for our male roommate to be home, to be home at all. We couldn't walk anywhere by ourselves. 2 units of the 6 units in our apartment were violated. It was terrible.

Person you've ever known: hrmmm. Not sure. That's a big question. Maybe one of my sister's ex-boyfriends. He was truly quite a horrible criminal (sex crimes! yipes!), unbeknownst to us at the time, but I never ever liked him and always thought he was not a good person.

BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  •  

Thing you've ever eaten: I had maple syrup at my moms last summer and I tasted really funky, but I didn't want to say anything. I later looked in the bottle and it was full of mold.... So, my answer is moldy maple syrup.

Job you've ever had: babysitting. All babysitting jobs were afwul (I swear I would love watching my own though!)

Song you've ever heard:  I dislike some of the polka DH listens to, but I don't know any of the names of them

Movie you've ever watched: pulp fiction (don't hate me for that, but I just couldn't get into it)

Place you've ever visited: I really have enjoyed everywhere I've been for one reason or another.

Pain you've ever felt: meningitis 9 years ago. I would rather die than feel like my brain is on fire at again.

SO you've ever had: this jerk in high school, he thought he was something else

Place you've ever lived: a one room apartment in battle creek mi in the dead of winter where I knew not another  person and couldn't afford cable....

Person you've ever known: my bf in graduate school turned out to be a horrible, selfish,  nasty soul. 

Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • imageBzeetyD:

Thing you've ever eaten: Kombucha (I thought I was drinking juice, it was hot and I was dying of thirst and I went into a co-op and bought it.) But I think if I knew what it was beforehand, it might not have been so bad.

I had to look up what Kombucha is and it sounds nasty! Ick!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• imageJ&D2007:

Thing you've ever eaten: I had maple syrup at my moms last summer and I tasted really funky, but I didn't want to say anything. I later looked in the bottle and it was full of mold.... So, my answer is moldy maple syrup.

Eeesh! You and Bzeety are going to make me lose my lunch!! lol

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• imageDoublePortion:

The Worst... (survey just for fun)- OK, I am late to the game!

(stolen from a board who stole it from another board) Stick out tongue

Thing you've ever eaten: Liver - ewwww

Job you've ever had: 1st job out of college in a small CPA firm. I mean like 3 people - they watched every move you made.

Song you've ever heard: I usually just change the station if it is that bad ... lol

Movie you've ever watched: I stop watching - not a big movie person

Place you've ever visited: St Simon's Island in GA

Pain you've ever felt: Emotional - losing the triplets

SO you've ever had: A boyfriend that enjoyed messing with your head

Place you've ever lived: None at the time I lived there - although I wouldn't want to go back now. It has changed.

Person you've ever known: Unfortunately - there are too many for various reasons.

TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

• imageDoublePortion:
    imageJ&D2007:

Eeesh! You and Bzeety are going to make me lose my lunch!! lol

I know, right?!?Ick!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"