Delaware Babies
Options

Mother/Baby Development Class at Christiana Hospital...?

I was just wondering if anyone has been to the mother/baby development class at Christiana Hospital on Monday mornings at 10am? I think I am going to go tomorrow and check it out, and was just wondering if anyone on here had been and could tell me what it was like or what to expect. I'm originally from MD, so I don't have a lot of friends here in DE, and I'm also the only one out of my group with a baby. Any info ladies you have would be great! Thanks so much!

Re: Mother/Baby Development Class at Christiana Hospital...?

• Options

My SIL went when she had her baby a year ago and loved it. She met a great group of moms there and is still in contact with them.

How old is your baby? My son will be two weeks on Tuesday and we're going to start going next week. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went when I had my baby. It is very informal and a great support system, you should check it out!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My baby girl will be 11 weeks this Friday. I had every intention on going this am, but I caught a little bug early today and wasn't able to make it. I definitely want to check it out though, and am planning on going next week! I saw on the website it's for moms and babies under 10 weeks buuuuut I'm hoping it will still be ok!  

imageamcourt09:

My SIL went when she had her baby a year ago and loved it. She met a great group of moms there and is still in contact with them.

How old is your baby? My son will be two weeks on Tuesday and we're going to start going next week. 

• Options
    My baby girl will be 11 weeks this Friday, do you think it will still be ok if we go? I saw on the website that it is for moms with babies under 10 weeks. I would have gone sooner but I wasn't sure if it would be right for me, but I really need to make some mom friends!
  • Options

imageLeesie86:
    My baby girl will be 11 weeks this Friday, do you think it will still be ok if we go? I saw on the website that it is for moms with babies under 10 weeks. I would have gone sooner but I wasn't sure if it would be right for me, but I really need to make some mom friends!

I would still go. I mean you haven't used the four free classes yet and it's not like your LO is a year old! Hahaha We're definitely going next week. I was hesitant to go today because of the weather but I think TV made it seem worse than it was! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"