Pregnant after 35
Options

hi

Hello I am new to this I wud like to no if I am pregant done to pregy test came bak negtive I av got realy sore breast n my nipples av gone darken I am eating a lot aswell can any one help me please I am 42 yrs old I am worried abt it

Re: hi

• Options
    How late are you/how many days past when you should have had your period?

Can you go to the doctor and get a blood test? That's the definitive test at this stage of the game, as long as you're late enough in your cycle...
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    I'm way too gullible.
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello can any one please tell me if I cud fall pregy add my tubes tied 17yrs ago juss found out dat one of my clips as fallen off I am av syptoms of bein pregy my breast or sore n nipple is darken n all so av sow taste in my mouth eating a lot as well cravin for choclate. Done to test but came bak negtive wud some one help me please as I am worried got 4 kids allready I only 42 yrs old ?
  • Options
    I'm not one to be mean but man does that sound like MUD. That was pure torture to read through all the bad misspelling. What a waste of time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"