March 2013 Moms

Sweet! Snugabunny Swing is $99

I haven't been able to decide on a swing but at this price, I am sold. The Snugabunny swing is $99 right now. Pretty sure the last time I looked it was almost $130 so I think this is my best baby deal so far! Thought I'd share.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Sweet! Snugabunny Swing is $99

• I'm not sure if it's still going on, but I know Target was  having a sale very recently where if you bought the swing, the bouncer ($65) was free.
  • Thanks! I registered for this but it hasn't been bought yet. Might have to be a gift from myself lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I looked at their website and it's the monkey version - the swing is $155 and the bouncer is free. It says on back order though, wonder how long it will take them to restock and ship.
  • imagedawnj08:
    Thanks! I registered for this but it hasn't been bought yet. Might have to be a gift from myself lol

Those are the best kind! Stick out tongue

• Thanks for sharing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Such a good deal! Thanks!
  • That's my favourite swing! It's so beautiful! :) I don't think we'll be getting it though because we just don't have room for it in our townhouse. I've registered for the matching bouncer.
    Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
    BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.
  • imagebaby oh baby:
    I looked at their website and it's the monkey version the swing is 155 and the bouncer is free. It says on back order though, wonder how long it will take them to restock and ship.

I was tempted by this deal until I ran the numbers. With 8 pct sales tax it's 167 for both at Target. I liked the Snugabunny better so I registered for it at Amazon when the swing was 126 and the bouncer was 55. Now with the price cut its 145 for both, woo hoo!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Oh cool!! I like that one!!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"