Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I don't get it.

The last few weeks. Dd has been waking up at night Fine. I've been rocking her back to sleep. Or rubbing her back, or sometimes it's just a simple paci insertion. I thought she was starting to get much better, then The last two nights, she's beenwaking up at around 430 still super tired. But it takes her like an hour and a half to go back to sleep. She's been wanti g boob too, but it's more comfort I think. And she'll hold the paci and go from that to boob, back and forth over and over. And when I think she's almost asleep ill out her down and she start crying. I'm so frustrated. 1.5 hours is a long time!
She's 10 mos and still no teeth.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I don't get it.

• 2 nights ago my LO was up from 4:00 to 6:30, but it seems like it was just a fluke hopefully. There are other nights however, that he just won't fall back asleep. I just hold him in bed for hours until he eventually gets the message that it's not playtime and time to get up. Luckily they are few and far between, only once every 2 weeks I'd say. How are things on thte teething front? I always blame strange sleeping patterens on the teeth.

• What I have read and experienced is that as they get bigger they can start to wake themselves up just to see you. Being around mommy is more fun than sleeping! We stopped going in when we realized we were hurting her sleep, and she stopped waking up. If she wakes up hungry, we feed her, but we are careful to try not to let it become a habit, because the more we do it, the more often she wakes during the night.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"