Philadelphia Babies
Options

best day cares & cheap day cares in chester/delco

Im just wondering if there's any day cares I haven't heard of. I'm located in West Chester, I wouldn't mind if the daycare was up near malvern/paoli, exton/downingtown or south near Riddle hospital. I know the prices for kindercare, the malvern school and the goddard school & the Y.. can anyone tell me where they take their children, and how much is it per week? Thanks, 
Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: best day cares & cheap day cares in chester/delco

• Options

Our son goes to Building Blocks Learning Center in Malvern.  We pay $275/week. 

https://www.buildingblockchildcare.com/home.aspx

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.  Filly78@aol.com

- Jen 

• Options

imagerpalen29:
    Im just wondering if there's any day cares I haven't heard of. I'm located in West Chester, I wouldn't mind if the daycare was up near malvern/paoli, exton/downingtown or south near Riddle hospital. I know the prices for kindercare, the malvern school and the goddard school & the Y.. can anyone tell me where they take their children, and how much is it per week? Thanks, 

We are in Downingtown and just looking into daycares (due in July)... would you mind posting or messaging me the rates you have found? Websites don't seem to list their prices!

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"