November 2011 Moms

New, not really though.

I'm not new to TB just new to posting on this board. DD was born on 11.22.11. I used to post sometimes on the Tri boards when pregnant with her but I mostly just lurked.

I have a question though she's still not talking. She just barely started her little baby jibberish talk. She says dada but not to her dad or anyone. She points at things understands what we say to her and she's learning sign language. DS is learning it because he can't speak yet. So she kind of caught on to that. Are any of you mommies going through the same thing? I sit with her trying to get her to talk but she just won't. Is this normal? My friends kids that were born in the same month all talk.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New, not really though.

• I'm in my iPhone so excuse any typos please. :
  • When you say talk, what do you mean? My LO says dada, mama, lots of nonsense talk that we say sounds like Chinese and at times a banana, pizza slip out but he has no idea. I think he is just repeating. He also knows some sign.
    Is she making sounds?
  • Loading the player...
  • Please see the previous thread "All this talk of talking". Lots of info in there, and we just went over all of this.
  • imagegina2433:
    When you say talk, what do you mean? My LO says dada, mama, lots of nonsense talk that we say sounds like Chinese and at times a banana, pizza slip out but he has no idea. I think he is just repeating. He also knows some sign.
    Is she making sounds?

Meaning she all she says is dada but not referring it to anyone and she just points and screams. She only uses the sign language if I ask her something. Like if she's screaming to get my attention I ask her are you all done shell do the all done sign. She doesn't repeat any words that we say.
  • imageRedCamaro:
    Please see the previous thread "All this talk of talking". Lots of info in there, and we just went over all of this.

Thanks. I will go find it now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"