Preemies
Options

Similac neosure

I EP, and supplement with formula only on the days I'm not making enough pumping and have to add a little formula to my milk. My MIL bought me CASES of similac neosure from a wholesale store. Only problem is my child will not eat it. She completely refuses. I told MIL and she doesn't have the receipt and called the store and they won't take it back or exchange without the receipt. I literally have like 20 cans of this formula. I was wondering if anyone knew a place online or something where I could sell this formula! thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Similac neosure

• Options
    I see it sold on EBay all the time, as well.
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageBostonKisses2:
    Try any site like ebay or craigslist, but you could also contact your NICU and see if they would take it as a donation.

I would suggest this- call your NICU. I'm still on the listserv for our NICU, and occasionally we get emails with people offering things, including formula they can't use, free to other NICU/preemie families. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I would love some, if you are giving them away or selling for a discount.  Now that I've stopped pumping, we are going through a container every 4 days!

I'll gladly pay shipping fees. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"