Babies: 9 - 12 Months

AW: Diaper Points!

I've been faithfully entering my Pampers and Huggies codes into their respective websites since LO was about a month old, and I was all prepared to write a rant on this board about how I would never actually have enough points to get any rewards, but then I entered some codes that I'd been saving, and I realized I had enough Pampers points to get a Melissa & Doug puzzle for DS! I went ahead and ordered it, because by the time I saved enough points to get him one of the bigger toys, he would've already outgrown it. I am abnormally excited about this!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Diaper Points!

• I ordered a Better Homes & Gardens subscription with my Pampers points in December and just got the first issue last week.  I was probably way too giddy to open the mailbox to find a mag for me :)  It's the little things I guess....
  • I was actually able to order the Radio Flyer tricycle Pampers used to have for my older son by his first birthday!  Since then, I've also gotten him a Chuggington train track.  Those suckers add up, especially if you enter all the free ones from Swap Spot or hip2save!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenamcgee:
    I was actually able to order the Radio Flyer tricycle Pampers used to have for my older son by his first birthday!  Since then, I've also gotten him a Chuggington train track.  Those suckers add up, especially if you enter all the free ones from Swap Spot or hip2save!!

there are free ones on swap spot or hip2save? Where?? Can more than 1 person use them? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"