New Jersey Babies
Options

St peters hospital opinions?

Hi ladies.

I've gone to st peters university hospital in new Brunswick since I was a child. Any injury, etc. loved it there!

I gave birth to my first daughter 5.5 oh my years ago there and loved it. Had great staff, clean, overall great experience.

Since then I hear they've updated maternity. Any opinions? Good? Bad? Food? Ha. I'm due in June and plan to schedule a walk thru again, but any words are helpful. Thanks!

Re: St peters hospital opinions?

• Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I delivered at St. Peter's in September.  I had an excellent experience, i thoght the facility was up to date and comfortable.  I loved my labor and delivery nurse, and liked the nursing and support staff.  For the most part, we were left alone as a family unless we needed something.  If we needed something, they were very attentive. 

• Options
    Congrats on the new addition on the way! I delivered at St. Peter's in October 2011 and it was a great experience! All the nurses and doctor's were amazing. The facilities are great as well...They have updated two of the three wings of the maternity ward...it is now warm wood tones and cozy/inviting. The rooms feel more like a hotel than a hospital!  There is still one wing that is older, stark white and florescent however... There are also many more individual rooms now, so the odds of you having to share a room with a new mommy are much slimmer. Also the food was decent for hospital food...when in doubt you can always have Daddy run out and get something more appetizing :) (we ate Boli's from Stuff Yer Face one night! HAHA) All in all we had an great birthing experience there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageerdarp:

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  I delivered at St. Peter's in September.  I had an excellent experience, i thoght the facility was up to date and comfortable.  I loved my labor and delivery nurse, and liked the nursing and support staff.  For the most part, we were left alone as a family unless we needed something.  If we needed something, they were very attentive. 

This! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"