San Diego Babies

Prenatal yoga north county coastal

Can anyone recommend a prenatal yoga class or other prenatal exercise class in North County Coastal?  I live in Carlsbad/Enc. Pregnant with my first, dd 9/9

Re: Prenatal yoga north county coastal

• Hi! I'd suggest Bindu Yoga Studio in Del Mar. 
  • I live in carlabad/Enc also due 9/9 : i am Looking for a yoga class. A few weeks ago someone was did one class in SEH but she never posted about it again. I'll keep a lookout for it and post if I see it again
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies I live in La Costa and recently tried Soul of Yoga in Encinitas it wasn't my style, as it was more spiritual and a lot of talking and singing was involved. But I've heard that the girl who normally teaches, Rennie I think is her name, is great? I had two other instructors. I plan to try the classes at Ecke YMCA that I just joined... I'm due the end of May :

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Sorry! I forgot another class I have loved while pregnant is Barre. If you haven't tried it, it is great for keeping muscle tone and is very pregnancy friendly. I mostly go to studio barre in la costa but bar method is also great and they do more pregnancy modifications for you!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Hi ladies,

I just saw this post. I also posted this info in the corepower yoga thread, so my apologies for the duplication.

Also, my next 5week prenatal yoga session begins today in San Elijo. Classes are always ongoing.

Prenatal Yoga classes in the North County include:

1. My class in San Marcos and San Elijo through the city of San Marcos recreation. www.lgbyoga.blogspot.com

2. Yoga Janda in Vista at Babies in Bloom

3. Yoga Jai Ma in Rancho Bernardo

4. Soul of Yoga in Encinitas

I am sure there are others that folks would like to share.

Good luck!

Lisa

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"