Preemies
Options

venting

So we have dhs boys this weekend and their mother sent the youngest sick again, no courtesy of a heads up, no info on if its just a cold and no medicine. We were advised by our custody lawyer not to decline any visits as we are currently bringing her up for contempt for not following the custody agreement, she shows up with them on our weekends when she feels like it, however we were told in the event of one of them being sick it won't hurt our case to have them stay at dhs moms. Thanks to their mother giving no warning about the youngest being sick we weren't able to make arrangements for that tonight. She has done this every time we have had them in the last 2 months. Considering he has been sick every time I suspect she hasn't even had him seen, we have just been lucky that dhs mom was available every other time, dh took him to see the pedi during our weekday visit last week but the poor kid is still sick so I don't think she even gave him the medicine we paid for. Dh has made it extremely clear that he needs to know if either of the boys are coming sick, and she has blown it off. I'm so beyond angry that not only is she compromising my child's health but because I also feel for him to be sick this long she's not making her own child's health a priority. At the last court date the judge did tell her she's making our case for full custody and contempt for us, I just wish they would hurry up and grant it so I can stop worrying about the boys well being and them getting DD sick. I know them getting her sick would still be a worry, but at least I would know for sure any illness they had was being treated properly. Sorry for the rant, I feel like between questions, good news, and now this I've gone post crazy, but this just really got under my skin.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: venting

• Options
    Ty, We are really pushing for full custody. I love the boys to death and I really don't understand how someone can't let their child be sick that long. We should have seen some improvement if she's had him treated or even gave him the cold medicine we got him. It absolutely kills me that they don't get much time with DD because of being sick, they are going to dhs moms tonight because of being sick and by the time they were dropped off it was too late to take them to the pedi and find out if he still has a cold or if he has something else. I really just don't understand how she doesn't realize she's just hurting the kids by letting them stay sick and refusing what we provide to get them well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"