September 2011 Moms
Options

A clean house

I just saw someone post: "a clean house is a happy house."

Well, if that's true, my house needs some anti depressants! Stat! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: A clean house

• Options

Mine is a good actor, it sure seems happy in here, even if the pots and pans are in the living room. 

;) 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagecmoosey:
    I saw that sign in Marshalls!!! I should've bought it :P My house is acceptable too right now... well maybe with the exception of our family room where Matt has a wonderful mess of toys.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My house might actually be somewhat cheerful right now! That's only because company is coming today. Actually it's bottling all of it's sadness up in the closets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemnewlee:
    My house might actually be somewhat cheerful right now! That's only because company is coming today. Actually it's bottling all of it's sadness up in the closets.

hahahah 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

There is an ecard in someone's siggy that says, "actually the crumbs are for practicing fine motor skills." 

That one cracks me up. 

• Options
    imageldcoffel:
    There is an ecard in someone's siggy that says, "actually the crumbs are for practicing fine motor skills."nbsp;That one cracks me up.nbsp;
    Hey that's a good one! hahaha I noticed that now that we are Moms is easy to make an excuse for the mess :P omg I didn't said that hahahahahaha

• Options

Funny Messy House  8x10 Museum Mounted Sign

This one is in my shopping etsy shopping cart. It's my favorite ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"