April 2011 Moms
Options

Not gonna lie, I am jealous!

I haven't posted here in a really long time, but I still lurk. :)

I just want to say congrats to all of you who have had another baby, or are pregnant after our April '11 babies.

I am a little jealous. We plan to start trying in May.

Stay healthy with those new bundles mammas! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not gonna lie, I am jealous!

• Options

Thanks,  I wont lie I am happy to say that I am glad I am done having children.  I love my 4 daughters so much but I never want to do it again.

I will enjoy every one elses pregnancies. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That was me until recently when I joined the ranks of the knocked up.  Good luck in May when you start trying!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm jealous too!  DH is one and done and I am not completely comfortable with that yet.  If we do have another, it won't be until DD is in kindergarden so that we don't have to pay for two kids in daycare at once.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Thanks! Still a little freaked out about the chaos of having 2u2. If this LO is a boy we literally have 2 sleepers that aren't pink/purple. That's what the neutral colored swaddles are for right? to cover up all the girl clothes until we can get some more?

Good luck to you in May! Hopefully #2 doesn't take too long in the making and you can join the insanity.

Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Options

I'm with you. We'll start TTC in July, and I can't wait!!

Congrats to everyone. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Thanks :) 2u2 is definitely an experience...but I wouldn't trade it for the world. My kids are awesome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • Options

imageScout2005:

Good luck w/ TTC!

Don't be jealous. 2u2 is just...uh...yeah, don't do it. Ever.

(I love my little man so so so much, but holy hell.)

eta: Sorry, didn't mean to be a downer to the other 2u2 moms.

I've been doing it for 5 months now and have 3 more to go, so it's a LOT of 2u2, you know? 15 months apart is not an easy spacing. 

I get it. My husband and his brother are 15 months apart and my MIL said she cried when she found out she was pregnant the second time. I know there is no way I could have handled that, so I'm glad ours will be 2.5 years apart.   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good luck to you in May!

I'll have 3u4 for a few months and it scares me a little bit.  At least I'll be able to drink again, lol! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    2u2 is definitely no picnic! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I will be having a second book out next month. That's close enough to having a baby for me Smile First book in 2009 and second in 2013 Wink

Hopefully done with human babies. I do have a friend who is having her second at 44. Maybe by then it will seem like an okay idea.

I'm happy for those of you who are happy, though!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Options
    I'm due any time now for #3. My oldest just turned 3 in November and my other girl isn't even 2 yet. They are 16 months apart. I'm scared. =(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"