Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Goodbye from Cincy/Toronto

I don't know why making a new screen name is SO DAMN HARD, TB doesn't make it hard, I'm making it hard because I'm sad about it and I don't know why other than ALL of my posts about Lillian are connected to this name and I'm sad/scared/afraid to part with it.

I hate how this tragidy in our lives make the smallest/stupidiest/littlest/most insigfinicant things suddenly a big deal and then with other things that I used to care about, I'm like "Who the hell cares how the budget works out this month, if I gain or lose 10 lbs, if this friend is stabbing that friend in the back. I'm dealing with the loss of my child, my priorites and what I care about it life have changed."

and right now a stupid screen name is one of those. I'm changing it now and I REALLY hope the one I want is available. I want it more than anything because of it's significance and I want to be able to have a siggy like everyone else damnit Big Smile

See you soon ladies...

Re: Goodbye from Cincy/Toronto

• Options
    good luck!  if you need help with your siggy let me know and I can help!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"